Red Shoe Tuesday Event: Women Supporting Women for Career Success – New York
by -Veronique Ehamo-
The Red Shoe Movement is once again hosting their annual event, fixated on women supporting women for career success! The objective is to increase female representation at the highest levels of decision-making.
Where it first began rooted from a remarkable book written by the exceptionally talented award-winning best-selling author Mariela Dabbah, Find Your Inner Red Shoes: Step Into Your Own Style of Success, (Poder de Mujer: Descubre quién eres para crear el éxito a tu medida).
Mrs. Dabbah launched the Red Shoe Movement, Women Supporting Women for Career Success DISPROVING the inevitable myth that “women cannot be each other’s allies when it comes to fulfilling their career aspirations.”
This year’s event will be held on November 5th 2013 featuring sessions tackling questions in topics such as:
- Negotiation Techniques
- Leveraging Generation Y’s Tech savvy to achieve better efficiencies for your company.
- Best Practices for Leaders to Engage Young Employees
- Executive Presence: ove4rcoming the stigma that women and youth don’t have it
- What can senior managers and leaders learn from Generation Y
- Men as Allies: Your ticket to career growth
- Understand your value and claim credit for your ideas
For more information about Red Shoe Movement, visit: www.redshoemovement.com
For tickets information for November 5th 2013 go to: https://redshoemovement.eventbrite.com/