Revealed! The Best and Most Innovative Consumer Products for 2015
Product of the Year USA revealed the most innovative consumer products for 2015 in their 7th Annual Product of the Year Awards Show in the Edison Ballroom in NYC. The award night counted with special guest NBC’s Jenna Bush Hager, along with Emmy-award winning TV personality and New York Times best-selling author Jill Martin. And as you imagined, Dreams in Heels was on the scene!
If you were not familiar with Product of the Year, it is the world’s largest consumer-voted award for product innovation. It was established 28 years ago and it currently operates in 40 countries with the same purpose: Guide consumers to the best products in their market and reward manufacturers for quality and innovation. Besides, Product of the Year winners are backed by the votes of over 40,000 consumers in a national representative survey conducted by research partner TNS, a global leader in consumer research.
“Nearly 50,000 new packaged goods products are introduced each year,” said Rich Fryling, Managing Director, Product of the Year USA. “The distinctive red Product of the Year logo placed on packages and in advertising helps these new innovative products standout to consumers, and our research shows that 44% of consumers are more likely to purchase a product recommended by 40,000 shoppers just like them.”
Are you curious to know which are the winners of Product of the Year Awards for 2015? Check out a list of them below and where you can get them. There were 30 winners! This year’s winners will have the edge for success as consumers will be able to best identify the most innovative products voted on by their fellow consumers.
• Interior Paint: Benjamin Moore® Natura® Waterborne Interior Paint
• DIY: Insl-x® Garage Guard® Waterborne Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
• Pet Care: Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™
• Pet Nutrition: Milo’s Kitchen® Grilled Burger Bites
• Specialty Skin Treatment: Carmex Cold Sore Treatment
• Body Comfort & Relief: Gold Bond No Mess Powder Spray
• Skin Care: Gold Bond Ultimate Rough & Bumpy Skin Daily Therapy Cream
• Sensitivity Toothpaste: Sensodyne Complete
• Enamel Care: Pronamel MultiAction
• Soap: Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
• Men’s Grooming: Dial For Men Power Scrub
• Personal Hygiene: Dial Greek Yogurt Body Wash
• Laundry Booster: Purex Crystals Aromatherapy
• Hair Styling: Smooth N Shine Argan Power 10 Styling Gel
• Kids Novelty: Snackeez
• Tooth Whitening: LISTERINE® Healthy White™ Gentle Rinse
• Overnight Protection: GoodNites Tru-Fit Underwear
• Paper Products: Viva® Vantage* Paper Towels
• Candy: Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups
• Specialty Paint: Plutonium™ Ultra Supreme Professional Grade Aerosol Paint
• Bladder Protection: Always Discreet
• Feminine Care: Always Infinity
• Sensitivity Pain Relief: Crest Sensi-Stop Strips
• Laundry Detergent: Tide Ultra Stain Release
• Home Design: Stencil1 Repeat Pattern Wallpaper Stencil Kit
• Snacks: Werther’s Original® Caramel Popcorn
• Anti-Aging: Hada Labo Tokyo ™ Ultimate Anti-Aging Mask
• Female Grooming: Yes! by Finishing Touch™
• Baby: Beech-Nut Naturals
Congrats to all the winners from the Dreams in Heels Team!!!
For those interested in participating, Product of the Year accepts entries every year from products that demonstrate innovation and were launched within the previous year. Entered products are then placed into specific categories such as food, beverages, personal care, household care, etc. with a product then being chosen as a winner in its category through the TNS survey of 40,000 consumers. Does your product has what it takes to be the product of the year winner for 2016?
For additional information about the 2015 Product of the Year winners, visit www.productoftheyearusa.com
and follow along socially with hashtag #POYUSA2015.