Disclaimer: There is a really good chance that this post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). This helps support and run my blog. I only recommend products I personally use and love. Thank you for your support.
Are you someone who has tons of random notes all over your house or office? Sticky notes, papers and even napkins covered with some random, but oftentimes, important thoughts and reminders? (I’ve raised my hand; Yes, I am guilty of this). Then, you have come to the right place. Why not get them organized so that you can actually utilize them, get reminders and more easily share them with others privately or even via social media. Also, this is a way to increase your productivity levels. Wondering how to get started, read on!
As a busy woman, I am always researching ways of being more productive, I found this application, Notibuyer which is perfectly situated in the Productivity apps niche. It’s a voice memo note taking app with a feature for sharing notes in circles. The app helps you accomplish such things as:
- Take notes and create to do lists on the go!
- Take a note easily via text.
- Dictate a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed.
- Take a photo of an item you need and easily find it within the search option.
- Create circles to organize your lists (add friends from Facebook or your phone’s contact list).
- Share your notes, tasks or to-do lists with your partner, family, friends or colleagues.
It is a way to simplify your life, organize your thoughts, priorities, tasks and be more productive. Try it today here or just simply download it on Google Play. If you are an IOS user, sign up at notibuyer.com to be notified when the IOS version becomes available.