There is a really good chance that this post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (for which I am deeply grateful) at no additional cost to you.
Today at Dreams in Heels, we want to talk about a natural alternative to lots of your beauty needs and products, Witch Hazel. And if you wonder, “What is Witch Hazel?” It is actually an awesome plant that has many amazing benefits for face, acne, and even other issues. It is a great solution to many of your skin problems, without having to go through chemically induced treatments or products.
Witch Hazel helps with everything from maintaining healthy skin to soothing and improving Eczema. It’s also medicinal for minor scrapes, bruises and is a wonderful anti-itch balm. It is a plant that has a long and rich history of being used for so many things.
You might also like: How To Draw Attention To Your Eyes WITHOUT Makeup
Here are 6 quick reasons on why you should incorporate witch hazel into your daily beauty rituals:
- It can be used as an astringent to reduce pores and pore tightening in general; Best natural toner for your skin.
- It will reduce pimples on your face and to help acne heal faster.
- It can help stop any bleeding with a single wipe. Also, helps with bruising.
- It is an anti-aging plant because of its antioxidants.
- Stops the itching and reduces redness, plus it soothes your skin when you have conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- For those that love to bathe in the sun, it helps soothe sunburn (Note: You can even make your own Witch Hazel after sun gel).
Overall, Witch Hazel is just one of those products that oftentimes we do not hear about, but that can change our lives forever. Try it for yourself. For some easy to follow homemade recipes (DIY), read this amazing article about witch hazel uses on skin .